Tuesday, April 20, 2010
3-4 Chicken breasts
1 package Taco Seasoning (¼ cup water)
1 small container of Sour Cream
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 small (4oz) can of Green Chilis
2 cups shredded Mexican or Cheddar cheese
1. EITHER Boil and shred chicken, add taco seasoning and ¼ cup water, reduce heat to low and simmer. OR Place chicken, and taco seasoning (no water) in a crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
2. When chicken is ready, get out the rest of the ingredients. Combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and green chilis in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
3. Spray a 9x13 inch pan with Pam, place ½ cup sauce in bottom of pan.
4. Put chicken and cheese in center of tortilla and roll up like a burrito, place in pan, repeat until tortillas and chicken are gone.
5. Cover enchiladas with the rest of the sauce and cheese.
6. Bake in an oven at 350 F for about 30 minutes, until sauce is bubbly.
****This recipe can be put in several foil pans (if you won’t eat 8 enchiladas) and frozen for later use, just thaw and cook until heated through and sauce is bubbly.*****