Friday, February 12, 2010
I’m craving chocolate this week – so I’m pretty sure I’ll be picking up the ingredients to make these this weekend! They are so simple and CHEAP to make
1 box cake mix (any flavor – chocolate and lemon are my favorite!)
1/3 cup oil
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix together cake mix, eggs and oil - batter will be somewhat stiff
3. Place powdered sugar into a bowl. Roll cookie mix into one inch balls and drop into the powdered sugar. Use a spoon to really cover the cookie.
4. Remove and place about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Cookies will expand and crinkle while cooking. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
6. Keep in a sealed bag or tupperware - if they last that long!